The lockers can be equipped with a special tiltable helmet holder for additional charge. By simply pulling on the helmet, the holder tilts down and is much easier to remove.
Tiltable helmet holder
Order code: IAI-02-XXX-IXX-T1
Feet are not a standard equipment of lockers, they can be bought separately. The height of the feet is 100 mm. They can be supplied in black or red.
Feet with levelling screws
Order code: IAI-01-XXX-XXX-X1
Recommended method of installation and maintenance of Tritón lockers
- intended for indoor use,
- the locker is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the locker (humid or wet environment).
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the locker is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- Interference with the construction and design of the locker.
Installation of the locker
- The locker must be placed on a flat floor; any small unevenness will be compensated by levelling feet. We recommend fixing metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the locker, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the locker regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dry it thoroughly,
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear of the product.