Golf lockers are designed for safe storage of golf bags, carts, and other golf equipment. A shelf for power distribution unit or a cart charger is located on the side of the locker. A hole in the back allows easy wiring into the cabinet. Users will appreciate the small box for balls and other small items on the inside of the reinforced door.
Perforation in the door and in the body guarantees air ventilation. Stored items are safely locked with high-quality locks. Tritón golf lockers can be placed in two levels on top of each other.
Photogallery of Golf lockers
Recommended method of installation and maintenance of Tritón lockers
- intended for indoor use,
- the locker is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the locker (humid or wet environment).
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the cabinet is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- Interference with the construction and design of the locker.
Installation of the locker
- The locker must be placed on a flat floor; any small unevenness will be compensated by levelling feet. We recommend fixing metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the cabinet regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dry it thoroughly,
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product has GS-16-08-11-01 certification.