Welded shelf racks
|Loading capacity (kg)||75|
|Max. loading capacity (kg)||450|
|Height x width x depth (mm)||2000 x 1000 x 500|
|Equipment||6 x shelf
|Weight net / gross (kg)||63 / 69|
Photogallery of Welded shelf racks
Recommended method of installation and maintenance of Tritón racks
- intended for indoor use,
- the rack is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the rack (humid or wet environment).
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the rack is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- Interference with the construction and design of the rack.
Installation of the rack
- The rack must be placed on a flat floor; any small unevenness will be compensated by levelling feet. We recommend fixing metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the rack, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the rack regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dry it thoroughly,
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear of the product.