Free-standing cabinet RMA
Welded cabinet with removable side panels and rear cover,
IP20, load capacity 400 kg
A universal cabinet for data and telecommunication purposes. Sufficient capacity for common applications, a large selection of sizes and options together with a wide selection of accessories and excellent development make it the best-selling cabinet in our range.
Rigid constructionRMA has a robust welded construction. High quality workmanship and the newest technologies ensure a perfect look of the cabinet.
Flexible door openingThe hinge system allows the door to open almost 180°. The door can be easily removed and re-mounted to change the direction of opening.
We manufacture our own handles for the free-standing cabinets. By replacing the plastic module (not included), a traditional or semi-cylindrical lock insert can be used. Patent: PUV 2013-27443
Adjustable vertical railsVertical 19” rails can be adjusted freely in any depth of the cabinet. This simplifies mounting of the device and configuration of connecting cables.
Removable side panels and rear coverRMA has a welded frame and removable side panels. These are fixed as standard to the frame using a lock with the same key as the door and rear cover.
Door for fan unitsWith this cabinet type, it is possible to order a special metal door ready for mounting RAx-CH-X0x-X3 fan units. Further information is available in the section Active cooling.
Break-out blanking panelsEntry openings for cables in the rear part of the cabinet are covered with breakout-type blanking panels. It is possible to use a blanking panel with a brush in cable opening to avoid dust penetration. The fringe edge serves to protect cables from damage (both are parts of the cabinet supply).
Opening for a fan unitA large opening covered with a breakout-type blanking panel enables mounting and removal of the Triton fan unit from the outside of the cabinet without the need of using screws.
Castors, levelling feetPrepared for mounting castors and levelling feet.
The back side of the cabinetOn the rear cover of the cabinet are two cable openings covered with breakout panels. One is at the top and one at the bottom of the rear cover. Other cable entries are on the ceiling and at the base of the cabinet.
Perforated frameThe RMA cabinet has a perforated frame to ensure cooling air has access to the equipment inside. Cooling can be augmented by installing fan units.
BondingAll removable parts are bonded together according to the relevant standards.
Flex frame(for cabinet of 800 mm width) This system enables sliding vertical rails to be installed in a span of 19“, 21“ and 23“, just as needed for the equipment being used.
Middle pair of vertical railsFor cabinets deeper than 800 mm a third pair of vertical rails is supplied. An open profile means that the middle rails do not limit installation of deeper devices.
Swing frameIt is possible to equip the RMA and RZA cabinets with the swing frame with loading capacity 100 kg. Maximum available depth of the 19“ accessories is 330 mm.
- 19“ free-standing cabinet with IP20 protection.
- Cabinet includes 4 sliding vertical rails for device mounting (6 rails for cabinets deeper than 800 mm).
- Cabinet construction:
– Welded steel frame with removable side panels,
– Single or double doors in variants fully-metal, perforated (80% and 86% air permeability) or glazed with safety tempered glass 4 mm. They can be on the front or back of the cabinet.
- Max. permissible load of the door is 20 kg.
- Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
- These cabinets are intended for installation data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems.
- The frame of the cabinet and all removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the entire period of use of the cabinet.
- There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
- Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet.
- the office
- the cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings).
Must be protected against
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the cabinet is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load),
- device installation that can negatively influence the operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment,
- change of the construction or design of the cabinet.
Installation of the cabinet
- To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load evenly.
- Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using levelling feet.
- To avoid dust penetration in case the cables lead through some of the cable openings, it is possible to sealed it using a blanking panel with a brush and equip it with a hem edge (both are included in the supply).
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
Certificate and conformity
- This product is certified with TÜV SÜD Czech, certificate number 11.398.139, date 14/02/2018 and is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012 (EN 62208:2011).