Free-standing cabinet RYA
Assembled cabinet easily demountable,
IP20, loading capacity 1200/1500 kg
Installation of the skeletonInstallation of the skeleton with forming elements and screws. Steel sheet 1.3 mm.
Tritón handleBy replacing the plastic inlet (not supplied), a classic or half-cylindric lock can be selected. Patent: PUV 2013-27443.
Wider body railsWider rails in the body of a cabinet are intended for an additional installation of 19“ power management panels, which afterwards do not occupy space within the cabinet. Thanks to this smart solution of gripping, it does not block the sliding servers even for the 600 mm cabinet type. In addition to this solution, the A5 version (at the end of the cabinet code) is characterized by break-out blanking panels for possible cable input and management in between neighbouring cabinets.
Fringe edgeSupply includes 1 m.
Perforated skeleton railsSquare perforation for the captive nuts alongside the entire height of the rail in the unit span allows additional accessory installation.
Laser unit marking of vertical railsSteel plate 2 mm.
Flex frameFour-point fixing allows installation of sliding rails in a span of 19“, 21“ and 23“ for cabinets 800 mm wide. Cold-rolled steel 2,5 mm.
BondingAll detachable parts are bonded in accordance with appropriate standard.
Break-out cable entriesOn side edges of roof cover.
Main earthing point M8
Installation of cablesMounting without stretching of the cables.
Bottom blanking panel.
RAC-VP-D5x-X1Horizontal cable management.
RAX-VP-Vxx-X2Vertical cable management in skeleton.
Power distribution unitsIntegrated holder of PDU in every corner (in combination with optional accessory).
Load capacity increase from 1200 to 1500 kg
19“ rail strength memberClose profile (4 pcs) - 1,5 mm cold-rolled steel. It increases the loading capacity of the cabinet wide 800 mm up to 1500 kg.
- 19" free-standing cabinet with IP20 protection.
- Cabinet includes 4 sliding vertical rails for device mounting (6 rails for cabinets deeper than 800 mm).
- Cabinet construction:
– Screwed steel frame with removable side panels.
– Single or double doors in all metal versions, perforated (80% and 86% air permeability) or glazed with safety tempered glass 4 mm. They can be on the front or back of the cabinet.
– Preparation for installation of vertical cable management panels and power distribution units, including mounting brackets, to the frame of the cabinet.
– Preparation for joining the cabinets together.
- The maximum recommended load of the cabinet is 1200 kg, maximum load of the door is 20 kg.
- The racks are designed for installation of data and telecommunication equipment and distribution systems
- The frame of the cabinet and all removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the period of use of the cabinet.
- There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the earthing wire.
- Can be mounted on castors and levelling feet (models A1 and A5).
- Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet.
- the office
- the cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings).
Must be protected against
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the cabinet is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load),
- device installation that can negatively influence the operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment,
- change of the construction or design of the cabinet.
Installation of the cabinet
- To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load evenly.
- Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using levelling feet.
- To avoid dust penetration in case the cables lead through some of the cable openings, it is possible to sealed it using a blanking panel with a brush and equip it with a hem edge (both are included in the supply).
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
Certificate and conformity
- This product is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012 (EN 62208:2011).