RFA - 3 sections
Allows installation of large equipment in a wall cabinet
IP20, capacity 50 kg
1st sectionThe first section allows the installation of 19“ equipment with a maximum height of 6U and depth of 450 mm. The device is positioned vertically and 19“ rails are infinitely adjustable over the entire depth of the cabinet. On the back wall is cable entry as well as at the top and bottom of cabinet. Cable connection between sections allows the opening at the central divider. All cable entries have break-out covers.
2nd sectionThe second section offers mounting width 19“, height 12U and depth 450 mm. Mounting rails are infinitely adjustable within the entire depth. This section is usually used for structured cabling and active elements of the network. Here are individual services connected to the workstations. The recommended capacity is up to 48 workstations (2 ports per workstation according to standards).
3rd sectionThe third section occupies the entire bottom area of the wall cabinet. There is space for equipment with a maximum depth of 800 mm, width 19“ and height depending on the model of the cabinet from 2 to 7 Units. Access to this section is through a door on the right side of the cabinet. Sufficient space must be kept next to the cabinet for equipment installation and maintenance.
Flexible door openingThe hinge system allows the door to open almost 180°.
Adjustable vertical railsOne pair of vertical 19“ rails is freely-adjustable within the cabinet depth. This simplifies the mounting of the device and the organisation of connecting cables.
Rigid constructionHigh quality workmanship and the most up-to-date technology ensure a perfect look of the cabinet.
Bottom section for servers19“ section in the lower part of the cabinet is designed for the installation of servers and other devices on sliding rails. It can have a capacity from 2 to 7 Units. Each section of cabinet is closed with a lock, on request with a unique key.
Server installationRack-mount servers or similar devices with a depth of up to 800 mm are mounted into cabinet using special telescopic rails, which are specific to each device and are not part of the cabinet.
Cooling of installed equipmentCooling by air flow through perforation of the frame and side door can be supported by installation of fans for wall-mounted cabinets (RAX-CH-X07-X9).
The original version with vertically stored server 2U is still available on request.
- 19“ wall-mounted cabinet with IP20 protection.
- Three separate 19‘‘ sections.
- Cabinet is hung directly on the wall.
- Cabinet includes two sliding vertical rails in each section.
- Cabinet construction:
– Welded frame.
– Doors - a combination for different sections: safety hardened glass, thickness 4 mm (can be fully metal or perforated) solid steel and perforated.
- Max. permissible load of the door is 10 kg.
- Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
- Cabinets are intended for installation of data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems.
- The frame of the cabinet and all removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the entire period of use of the cabinet.
- There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
- Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet rear side, others are in the top and the bottom side of cabinet.
- Openings covered by break-out blanking panels, prepared for installation of cooling ventilators, are placed in the metal door of the first section.
- the office
- the cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings).
Must be protected against
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the cabinet is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load),
- device installation that can negatively influence the operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment,
- change of the construction or design of the cabinet.
Installation of the cabinet
- To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load evenly.
- Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using levelling feet.
- To avoid dust penetration in case the cables lead through some of the cable openings, it is possible to sealed it using a blanking panel with a brush and equip it with a hem edge (both are included in the supply).
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
Certificate and conformity
- This product is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012.