Special cabinet RCA
Cabinet for consolidating office network infrastructure under a desk. IP30, capacity 200 kg.
Adjustable vertical rails
Breakout-type blanking panelsCable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are located in the bottom and rear part of the cabinet.
Fexible door opening
Fan unit installation
Key - front door 2x
Castor without brake 2x
Castor with brake 2x
Safety hardened glass 4 mm thick
recommended load (kg)
- 19“ container cabinet with IP30 protection
- Cabinet is intended to be placed on castors under a work desk.
- The cabinet includes two pairs of vertical rails (three pairs at cabinets deeper than 800 mm).
- Cabinet construction:
– Compact welded cabinet
– Safety hardened glass door, thickness 4 mm. On demand may be metal or perforated.
- Max. permissible load of the door is 10 kg.
- Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
- Cabinets are intended for installation of data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems.
- The frame of the cabinet and all the removable parts are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the period of use of the cabinet.
- There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
- Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet rear side, others are in the bottom side of the cabinet.
• Operation environment:
– The cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can influence negatively the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings)
• Must be protected against:
– Mechanical damage
– Improper handling
– A different usage than the cabinet is intended for
• Improper handling is especially:
– Overloading (maximum recommended load exceeding)
– Device installation that can influence negatively operation and function of the cabinet or the installed
– Change of the construction or design of the cabinet
INSTALLATION OF THE CABINET
• This type of cabinet is installed on castors (included in supply). Two of them are with brake.
• All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, it must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.