Wall-mounted cabinet RBA - one-sectioned
One-sectioned welded wall cabinet, IP30, capacity 30 kg
Rigid constructionHigh quality workmanship and the most up-to-date technology ensure a perfect look of the cabinet.
DoorThe cabinet has fully glass door as standard, however, it can also be steel or perforated if required.
Flexible door openingThe hinge system allows the door to open almost 180°. The door can be easily removed and re-mounted to change the direction of opening.
Door lockIt enables easy and quick access to the cabinet.
Adjustable vertical railsOne pair of vertical 19“ rails is freely adjustable in any depth of the cabinet. This simplifies the mounting of devices and the organisation of connecting cables.
Breakout-type blanking panelsCable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are ready in the top, bottom, and rear part of the cabinet. The supply includes a fringe edge and a blanking panel with a brush to seal the cabinet opening against dust penetration.
VentilationThe RBA type A6* has 6 break-out blanking panels for the installation of ventilation units RAx-CH-X2x-X1 or fans RAX-CH-X07-X9 (up to 3 in top and 3 in bottom part of the cabinet). The RBA cabinet allows the installation of equipment that previously could not be cooled sufficiently in wall-mounted cabinets and had to be installed into free-standing cabinets only.
- 19“ one-sectioned wall-mounted cabinet with IP30 protection.
- Cabinet is hung directly on the wall.
- Cabinet includes two sliding vertical rails.
- Cabinet construction:
– Compact welded cabinet.
– Safety hardened glass door, thickness 4 mm. All-metal or perforated on request.
- Max. permissible load of the door is 10 kg.
- Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
- Cabinets are intended for installation of data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems.
- The frame of the cabinet and all removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the entire period of use of the cabinet.
- There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
- Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet rear side, others are in the top and the bottom side of cabinet.
- An A6 version has several openings in the top and bottom part of the cabinet which allow to install ventilation units and which are covered with break-out blanking panels.
- the office
- the cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings).
Must be protected against
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the cabinet is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load),
- device installation that can negatively influence the operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment,
- change of the construction or design of the cabinet.
Installation of the cabinet
- To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load evenly.
- Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using levelling feet.
- To avoid dust penetration in case the cables lead through some of the cable openings, it is possible to sealed it using a blanking panel with a brush and equip it with a hem edge (both are included in the supply).
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
Certificate and conformity
- This product is certified with TÜV SÜD Czech, certificate number 11.398.135, date 14/02/2018 and is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012.