Tritón Modular clothes lockers introduce a brand new and unique variable concept. The body is made of steel and can be adjusted to the customers‘ needs; whether they want a 2-door locker, 4-box, 6-box, 8-box, or other combinations.
The door of the locker can be made of steel or laminated chipboard and can be oriented as left, right, or left/right. They are attached to the frame with the help of quality Hettich hinges.
The doors are prepared for cylindrical locks or turning locks BURG as standard. The shelves have integrated holders for clothes rods.
All lockers are made of high-quality steel and are delivered completely assembled.
Modular lockers Tritón can be customized to the most demanded options - all with the use of a single frame. The body and the dividing wall have perforation suitable for various locations of doors, shelves, and locks.
This variability not only makes the delivery faster but also allows additional modification of the locker by customers, eg. in case it is necessary to increase the capacity of the locker.
The steel parts of the cabinet are powder coated. The laminated chipboard doors are protected by 2 mm ABS edging.
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1970 x 600 x 500||1970 x 800 x 500|
|Number of sections||4||4|
|Equipment||4x rod||4x rod|
|Weight net / gross (kg)||59/63||69/74|
Recommended method of installation and maintenance of Tritón lockers
- intended for indoor use,
- the locker is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the locker (humid or wet environment).
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- a different usage than the locker is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
- Interference with the construction and design of the locker.
Installation of the locker
- The locker must be placed on a flat floor; any small unevenness will be compensated by levelling feet. We recommend fixing metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the locker, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the locker regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dry it thoroughly,
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear of the product.